Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionIn a series of letters written to those who influenced his life and who have since long passed, a man pays tribute to those he loved. Moments in time, some tender, some troubling and sad, reveal the character of family, friends, teachers and acquaintances. Intertwined in these events of the past are snippets of the present which sometimes contrast sharply with the ecomic, political and societal changing mores of Americans. This snapshot of the past opens to view what was, what could have been and what might be for the reader. Some letters will make the reader cry, others will bring a smile to your face and even make you laugh. But, like the writer, you will remember Letters Late...
- Author(s)Allen R Remaley
- Date of Publication18/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.