All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionA perfect choice for a gift to any 12 or 13-year old, or any teenager. If you ever said If I knew then what I kw w, about any memory of your teen years, this is the book for you to give to your child or grandchild to help them make their teen years a success. Letters from Grampy is a series of essays of advice about a broad variety of subjects that will give a heads-up to any teen: Dating, sex, study habits, specializing, smoking, drugs, what will I do when I grow up, responsibility, privacy and their reputation, dancing, dads and moms, religion, death, cars, homework, sports and many other pertinent subjects. During a decade of serious decision making, this book will help a teenager make the right choices for long-term success. The book is for the teen, t the parent.
- Author BiographyHimself a successful teenager, parent, along with his wife of 50 years, of three top-achieving kids, and a grandparent who wants to pass along the keys to success to his own six grandchildren and millions of other young teens as well. Grey is a former president of two corporations and a small business, a Cornell University graduate and a former newspaper writer, and mentor to many young entrepreneurs.
- Author(s)Judge Lawrence Grey
- Date of Publication10/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.