All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
- AU $12.50Trending at AU $15.89
About this product
- DescriptionSal sends Gina newsy letters from Korea and in turn, Gina's talk about Matt's daily flowers gifts. Will her ploy make Sal realize he loves her, or backfire on her and discourage him? The situation becomes more complex when Sal meets a Korean widow with a young child who offers to teach Sal, a pharmacist, the herbal cures of Korea. Of course, Gina is jealous. The relationship between Gina and Sal is about to take a turn for the worse when Sal loses his leg in a bombing attempt to free one of the North Korean prisoners. At home, Gina finds that someone has made her the scapegoat for stolen files from the Salk polio research project where she works. Fortunately for the two of them, they have a Legacy of Hor in their families they can rely on to help them overcome their difficulties and maybe their own stubbornness about each other as well.
- Author BiographyMy name is Joan Leotta. I was born in Pittsburgh, PA and lived most of my adult life in the Washington DC suburbs. I've been a writer and performer for as long as I can remember. From school plays and newspapers, my path eventually led to a career in government. Not quite what I had envisioned. Along came marriage, two children and a new career. Motherhood inspired me to begin to perform folklore and to write for local papers; mostly business, parenting, food and travel. Over the years I have been blessed to find my focus using writing and performing to encourage others. My non-fiction books include a history of Massachusetts (Scholastic) and a guide to the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia (Norton). Since moving to North Carolina, I have returned to my first lovecreating fiction on paper as well as on stage. I've been fortunate enough to have stories accepted by St Anthony's Messenger, OMDB, Crimestalker and others. My contract with Desert Breeze for my Legacy of Honor series is my first fiction book contract and there are four of them!
- Author(s)Joan Leotta
- PublisherDesert Breeze Publishing, Incorporated
- Date of Publication29/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesert Breeze Publishing, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight171 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.