Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.80Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis memoir was inspired by the author's daughter. He would tell her stories about incidents in his life: so she persuaded him to write them down. You must write all this down, Dad, so they can be read by your grandchildren. And you must get on with it before you die. Some stories are brief, half a page: others are long, twelve pages. It is the sort of book to keep by the bedside and dip into, one story at a time. Some stories cover events that occurred when the author was a small boy growing up in England during the war. Some cover incidents while he and his wife were travelling, in China, Japan, France, in Canada and in other odd places: events that occurred in the neighbourhood in Caulfeild Cove, where he and his wife have lived for fifty two years. There are pieces about Haida Gwaii and some about his experiences practising law. The stories range from the funny to the harrowing.
- Author(s)David Roberts
- Date of Publication22/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.