All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this hilarious and candid memoir about twenty-first-century womanhood, Cherry Healey shares outrageous, poignant and eye-wateringly funny confessions. This book is a love letter, to my body. In fact it's several letters - to every part from my brain to my belly. I spent most of my life hating by body. I forced it to survive on a diet of ham; I squeezed it into asphyxiating support pants; I accidentally cut my delicate area whilst trimming my lady garden. But w I've realized that it deserves some well overdue TLC. This book is the story of how I've come to understand some vital life lessons, and started to love being a woman. I hope you enjoy it. Except you, Mum and Dad. You should stop reading w. It's for the best. I promise. Warm, honest and heartfelt, Letters to my Fanny will have you gasping in recognition.
- Author BiographyCherry Healey is a television presenter, famous for her BBC3 documentaries covering topics including drinking, money, relationships, pregnancy and body image.
- Author(s)Cherry Healey
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight191 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.