All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
About this product
- DescriptionLetters to a Law Student relays all that a prospective law student needs to kw before embarking on their studies. It provides a useful guide to those considering a law degree or conversion course and helps students prepare for what can be a daunting first year of study.
- Author BiographyNick McBride is a Fellow of Pembroke College, Cambridge. He was formerly a Fellow of All souls College, Oxford. A specialist in areas of the common law (obligations) he is also director of undergraduate studies and a law librarian, equipping him with the ideal background for guiding students through their legal studies.
- Author(s)Nicholas J. Mcbride
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication28/11/2013
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Weight536 g
- Width142 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.