CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionThe sixth edition of this classic parents guide and college orientation staple has been thoroughly revised and updated to reflect the realities of college today.For more than a decade, Letting Go has provided hundreds of thousands of parents with valuable insights, information, comfort, and guidance throughout the emotional and social changes of their children's college years from the senior year in high school through college graduation.Based on research and real life experience, and recommended by colleges and universities around the country, Letting Go, Sixth Edition, has been updated and revised, offering even more insightful, practical, and up-to-date information. In this era of constant communication, this edition tackles the challenge facing parents: finding the balance between staying connected and letting go. When should parents encourage independence? When should they intervene? What issues of identity and intimacy await students? What are rmal feelings of disorientation and loneliness for students and for parents? What is different about today's college environment? What new concerns about safety, health and wellness, and stress will affect incoming classes?A timeless resource, Letting Go, Sixth Edition, is an indispensable book that parents can depend on and turn to for all of their questions and concerns regarding sending their children to college.
- Author(s)Karen Levin Coburn,Madge Lawrence Treeger
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication28/06/2016
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight340 g
- Width132 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.