All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLetting Go of Shame: Understanding How Shame Affects Your Life helps to explain the emotion of shame and its impact on our self-image and relationships. As we identify shame and use recovery skills to work through it, Letting Go of Shame: Understanding How Shame Affects Your Like helps to explain the emotion of shame and its impact on our self-image and relationships. The authors offer us a way that we can personalize a plan of action to help build our self-esteem, and they suggest exercises to help us identify our feelings of shame.
- Author BiographyDr. Ronald T. Potter-Efron is a clinical psychotherapist. He has a M.S.W from the University of Michigan and a Ph.D. in sociology from Purdue University. A former university professor, he specializes in the treatment of addictive disorders and anger and resentment counseling. He also is active in training professional counselors. He taught at an experimental college for eight years, and has trained in gestalt therapy techniques. Ronald is the author of Shame, Guilt and Alcoholism: Treatment Issues in Clinical Practice.
- Author(s)Patricia S. Potter-Efron,Ronald T. Potter-Efron
- PublisherHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Date of Publication15/10/1989
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.