Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionIt is all too easy for believers to get stuck in their Christian walks. Many feel they have tried everything and still are t walking in the flow of the Spirit they long for. They resolve to try harder, but this rarely brings results. In this candid and encouraging field guide for weary travellers, Sandie Freed offers specific steps out of self-effort and into supernatural power. This well-kwn author and teacher shows how false belief systems and demonic spirits hinder believers from claiming their spiritual authority and inheritance. With insightful exposition, Freed also explores the life of the apostle Paul, explaining how religion, legalism, and intellectualism rob the Church of power. It is the right of every child of God to demonstrate his Spirit and power. Freed shows believers how to leave ineffectiveness and limitation behind forever and walk in the sure steps of victory.
- Author BiographySandie Freed and her husband, Mickey, are the founders and directors of Zion Ministries in Hurst, Texas. She is an ordained prophetess with Christian International and travels extensively, ministering deliverance and life transformation. She is the author of several books, including Breaking the Threefold Demonic Cord, and she has been a featured guest on James Robison's Life Today and Daystar's Celebration.
- Author(s)Sandie Freed
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication22/11/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChosen Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.