All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book has been written with the average reader in mind; all the information compiled is easy to understand and directed to a public that may be diagsed with or fear the diagsis of Leukaemia. The volume walks the reader through each step, starting from the self-examination all the way through diagsis, treatment, recovery and returning back to rmal after the fight. By reading through this book, readers will gain a better understanding of the condition and will have all the information necessary to empower themselves to fight the Leukaemia successfully and react appropriately to the changes that are about to come.
- Author BiographyLondon-based writer Priya Shah is an established author with writing credits including various eBooks and blogs. For over ten years, she has been making her mark online by working with many clients to develop web content, put together guides and flyers, craft and edit entire books and more. This is her first collaboration with Need 2 Know.
- Author(s)Priya Shah
- Date of Publication04/04/2013
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width195 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.