Leukocyte Adhesion Molecules: Proceedings of the First International Conference on: Structure, Function and Regulation of Molecules Involved in Leukocyte Adhesion , Held in Titisee, West Germany, September 28 - October 2, 1988 by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Paperback, 2011)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionLeukocyte adhesion molecules promise to be highly effective as antigens in the antibody-directed leucocyte elimination treatment prior to grafting or in cases of acute and chronic inflammatory disease. This comprehensive review of contemporary research provides thorough discussions of the structure of these molecules, their in vitro function, and the role that they play in vivo as evidenced by results shown in inflammatory models where antibodies against these molecules are given to inhibit their function. The blend of basic science and clinical applications provides clear evidence of the biological relevance of cell-cell interactions and the many potential clinical dividends afforded by understanding the molecular basis of cell adhesion.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight469 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAlan S. Rosenthal,Donald C. Anderson,Robert Rothlein,Timothy A. Springer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.