Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.22
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.09
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.91
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.26
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $49.55Trending at AU $56.21
About this product
- DescriptionNowhere in the US Constitution or Declaration of Independence does it say that anyone is entitled to certainty in anything. All we can do is be as prepared as we can for the uncertainty life throws at us-particularly in the field of finance. Dealing with financial challenges requires careful planning. Regardless of whether you will face unemployment, sickness, or something worse, you can take steps w that will help you and your loved ones in the future. You can also fix damaging behavior and improve your management of risk. Being happy and accomplishing your goals could be as simple as saying yes to an opportunity. In this financial guidebook, you'll learn how to balance demands from family, friends, and colleagues; embrace challenges you face with your spouse or significant other; pick investments that match your risk tolerance; pay for college, retirement, health care, and other major expenses. Preparing for financial challenges w will pay off in the future. Build wealth, take advantage of opportunities, and discover a better way of managing your finances with Leveling the Playing Field.
- Author(s)William Hauenstein Mba Crpc
- Date of Publication03/08/2012
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width147 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.