All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $24.72
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.25
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1958 the Air Force lost the only nuclear weapon in its history that was never recovered. In 2014 the world's foremost terrorist has discovered it lying off the coast of Georgia. Now Khalid has devised a diabolical plan to bring the United States to its knees and write his name in the annals of history as the worst terrorist mankind has ever seen. His plan is simple, kidnap the President of the United States' wife and daughter. Two people stand in his way. One, an Israeli intelligence officer whose life work it is to stop people like Khalid, especially after the man cost him his best friend and his best friend's wife. The other is a woman trying to live a simple life by running from her past. She is thrust into the fray by sheer coincidence, in the wrong place at the wrong time. Together they must find a way to stop a man who has never truly failed at his job. A man whose specialty it is to stay one step ahead of the authorities while visiting as much misery and death on mankind as is possible. Millions of lives are at stake. Failure is t an option! Levels of Exposure is the first vel by exciting new regional author G D Sloan. It is the first in a series of vels which follows one family as it progresses through the ages. Levels is a n-stop thrill ride of espionage and terror that will keep you on the edge of your seat until the it reaches its undeniably brilliant conclusion.
- Author BiographyG D Sloan is a native of Savannah, Georgia where he lives with his wife of 28 years and two sons. While this is his first full length novel, in the past he has written many articles for professional periodicals. Levels is a novel that was actually born back in his days in college but never saw completion until he was urged by his sons to finally put the project to bed. Mr. Sloan currently works in sales but has a background in Industrial Engineering and Management. He has lived in Savannah since returning to the area in 1987 after joining the Navy as a pilot.
- Author(s)G D Sloan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight835 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.