All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionPowerful-A must-read for everyone paralyzed by fear, Shanna shows you exactly how to use it to your advantage in your personal and professional life! Karen Hinds, Marketer and CEO of Solutionsmixed Everyone struggles with fear, but t everyone understands that it can actually be a good thing. When you use your fear the right way, it can help you achieve success. Shanna McFarlane, who went from being homeless at age sixteen to creating a real estate empire worth millions of dollars in less than eighteen months, helps you walk away kwing how to identify the two major types of fear; use fear to empower yourself; develop the mindset you need to succeed; evaluate input from others. McFarlane draws on her own experiences to offer you powerful and practical steps to accomplish more than you ever dreamed possible. In each chapter, she includes practical calls to action and strategies you can apply to overcome your fears and take action. Stop letting your fear control you, and start using it to your advantage. Identify your purpose, build wealth, and achieve goals you never thought possible as you Leverage Fear and Achieve Success.
- Author(s)Shanna McFarlane
- Date of Publication18/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.