Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionDirectly challenging the prevailing interpretation, Corey Beals explores the ideas of twentieth-century philosopher Emmanuel Levinas's concept of love, love's relation to wisdom, and how love makes the Other visible to us. Distinguishing love from other types of wisdom, Beals argues that Levinas's wisdom of love is a real possibility, one which grants priority to ethics over ontology.
- Author BiographyCorey Beals is Assistant Professor of Philosophy and Religion at George Fox University.
- Author(s)Corey Beals
- PublisherBaylor University Press
- Date of Publication05/09/2007
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationWaco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaylor University Press
- Weight374 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.