All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionLexically-based writing instruction is a writing instruction which adopts lexical approach. Lexicogrammatical units are the starting point of the syllabus design. The lexically-based writing instruction model in this book consists of three tasks namely, reading assignment, focused practice, and writing process. This book provides theoretical bases for lexically-based academic writing material development as well as the steps of the development. A sample unit is also provided as a model for those who want to develop their own instructional materials. This book is written based on a research and development study. The materials developed were intended for EFL students taking an academic writing course in Indonesia.
- Author(s)Ouda Teda Ena
- Date of Publication10/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.