All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionTackles the complex problem of the law relating to marine pollution and collisions. This work provides a detailed analysis of the legal framework relating to oil pollution and collisions, including the numerous international conventions and protocols, and domestic legislation - including OPA 90. It covers t only the substantive law and insurance cover, but also factors which can affect the outcome, including the identity of the shipowner, the flag and registration, jurisdiction and limitation of liability.
- Author BiographyDr Oya Ozcayir is a lawyer and member of the Izmir Law Bar, Turkey. She also has established the maritime law consultancy, Law of the Sea.
- Author(s)Oya Ozcayir
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/1998
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInforma Law
- Weight929 g
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.