All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionFor Hayek, spontaneous order - the emergence of complex order as the unintended consequence of individual actions that have such end in view - is both the origin of the Great Society and its underlying principle. These sometimes critical essays assess Hayek's position and argue that his work can inform contemporary social and political dilemmas.
- Author BiographyLOUIS HUNT is Associate Professor in Political Theory and Constitutional Democracy at James Madison College, Michigan State University, USA. His research and publications deal with Kantian and Hegelian political philosophy, the Scottish Enlightenment, and the problems of modern civil society. PETER MCNAMARA teaches political science at Utah State University, USA. He is the author of Political Economy and Statesmanship; Smith, Hamilton and the Foundation of the Commercial Republic and the editor of The Noblest Minds: Fame, Honor and the American Founding.
- Author(s)Louis Hunt,Peter McNamara
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication20/12/2007
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.