All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.12
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
About this product
- DescriptionDecember 2001. A Zodiac inflatable slips away from a submarine off the Algerian coast. If he hadn't needed American citizenship so badly, Nick Stone wouldn't have agreed to do this one last job, but the CIA's offer of a new life in the United States is one he cant refuse. The job seems simple eugh for a man of his particular skills: kill a money-laundering local businessman and bring back his severed head to the West. But Stone has t been told the full story - in realtiy the job has only just begun. Operating in the dangerous underworld of the South of France, he is in at the deep end of a very dirty war. And in the most daunting mission he has yet undertaken, as one bloody twist leads to ather, Stone ultimately finds himself confronted by the most desperate dilemma a man could ever face.
- Author BiographyAndy McNab joined the infantry as a boy soldier. In 1984 he was 'badged' as a member of 22 SAS Regiment and was involved in both covert and overt special operations worldwide. During the Gulf War he commanded Bravo Two Zero, a patrol that, in the words of his commanding officer, 'will remain in regimental history for ever'. Awarded both the Distinguished Conduct Medal (DCM) and Military Medal (MM) during his military career, McNab was the British Army's most highly decorated serving soldier when he finally left the SAS in February 1993. He wrote about his experiences in two phenomenal bestsellers, Bravo Two Zero, which was filmed in 1998 starring Sean Bean, and Immediate Action. He is the author of the bestselling novels, Remote Control, Crisis Four, Firewall, Last Light and Liberation Day. Besides his writing work, he lectures to security and intelligence agencies in both the USA and UK.
- Author(s)Andy McNab
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2003
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Books
- Out-of-print date01/11/2004
- Weight248 g
- Width106 mm
- Height178 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.