All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the past one hundred years alone, more than 200 million people have been killed as a consequence of systematic repression, political revolutions, or ethnic or religious war. The legacy of such violence lingers long after the immediate conflict. Drawing on the author's experiences of his native El Salvador, Liberation through Reconciliation builds on Jon Sobri's thought to construct a Christian spirituality and theology of reconciliation that overcomes conflict by attending to the demands of truth, justice, and forgiveness.
- Author BiographyO. Ernesto Valiente is Assistant Professor of Systematic Theology at Boston College School of Theology and Ministry. He has published Renewing the Theology of Martyrdom, Irish Theological Quarterly 79 (2014), From Conflict to Reconciliation: Discipleship in the Theology of Jon Sobrino Theological Studies 74 (2013) and From Utopia to Eu-topia: The Mediation of Christian Hope in History, in Hope: Promise, Possibility, and Fulfillment.
- Author(s)Assistant Professor of Systematic Theology O Ernesto Valiente
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication14/10/2015
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.