All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.27
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionLibertine is an invitation into Johnson Hartig's world, as the designer shares images of his eccentric and whimsical fashion designs, inspirational references, and his captivatingly eclectic interiors. Johnson Hartig is the founder and designer for the invative fashion brand Libertine, which is rewned for breathing electric life back into vintage couture pieces by cutting them up and adding ornate crystal embellishments, rich silk-screened graphics, and embroideries to create gorgeous one-of-a-kind garments. With an uncanny ability to combine unexpected colors, patterns, and textures, Hartig has created a style that is youthful and edgy yet undeniably glamorous and sophisticated. A hopeless traditionalist yet a rule breaker, Hartig's personal style was initially what inspired the brand, and this eclectic philosophy permeates all parts of his life. Early champions include Anna Wintour, Karl Lagerfeld, and Damien Hirst. This captivating volume takes the reader on a much-awaited tour of Hartig's charmingly quirky home and personal style, which often garnish as much attention as his fashion brand. Hartig's passionate and playful personality shines through in his designs for Libertine as they do in the creative and uniquely decorated interiors of his home. His energetic spirit and joie de vivre lifestyle is contagious, and this volume will be an indispensable visual arcade to be cherished by lovers of fashion, style, and interior design alike.
- Author BiographyJohnson Hartig is the cofounder of Libertine, the celebrated menswear and womenswear brand. Thom Browne is an American fashion designer and founder of his eponymous New York City-based menswear and womenswear lines. Betty Halbreich has been Bergdorf Goodman's preeminent personal shopper for over 30 years and is the author of two books.
- Author(s)Johnson Hartig
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication22/09/2015
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note250 colour and black and white illustrations
- Width254 mm
- Height330 mm
- Foreword byThom Browne
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.