All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe contributors examine the interdependence of justice and liberty and define the most sensible, reasonable principles of justice as they relate to equality, property, gender, and other factors. They compare the libertarian approach to the modern liberal focus on entitlements, offer a libertarian slant on feminism and liberty, a natural rights approach to justice, and more.
- Author BiographyTibor R. Machan is a Hoover research fellow, Professor Emeritus, Department of Philosophy, Auburn University, Alabama, and holds the R. C. Hoiles Endowed Chair in Business Ethics and Free Enterprise at the Argyros School of Business and Economics, Chapman University.
- Author(s)Tibor R. Machan
- PublisherHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/07/2006
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationStanford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.