Library Building Projects: Tips for Survival by Susan B. Hagloch, James L. Thomas (Paperback, 1994)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $65.66Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 17 Oct
- AU $25.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $33.17Trending at AU $33.67
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the author's experiences, this handy guide offers the kind of information t found in standard texts. You will learn how to get maximum coverage from your local newspaper; how to sustain staff morale during months of dust, ise, and confusion; and how to understand constructionese. Pithy, practical, and full of useful ideas, this is one book every librarian considering or involved in a construction project should read. Floor plans and elevations included.
- Author Biographygloch /f Susan /i B.
- Author(s)James L. Thomas,Susan B. Hagloch
- Date of Publication15/04/1994
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight298 g
- Width156 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.