All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis revolutionary introduction to library management is the first conceived in and written for a digital age. Julie Todaro, one of America's leading management experts, posits a new paradigm for planning, administering, and assessing library services. She explains each facet of administering both old (physical) and new (virtual) libraries. Library Management for the Digital Age covers *hierarchies, *policies, *communication, *working relationships, *facilities, *human resources, *settings, *customer services, *budgeting, *emergency management, *appendixes including model positions descriptions, interview questions, evaluation forms, and other necessary management tools. Each chapter concludes with an illustration of the old-to-new paradigm shift in that particular aspect of management as well as concise case studies that illustrate the real-world nature of the shift and discussion questions to facilitate active learning. A platinum-quality editorial board comprised of both LIS faculty and expert library managers has reviewed this book in order to ensure authority.
- Author BiographyJulie Todaro, a librarian for over 35 years, has worked in public and academic libraries and has been a children's and community college librarian, a community college dean, library educator, consultant, and trainer and has mentored librarians in all types of libraries.
- Author(s)Julie Todaro
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication05/06/2014
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.