CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.71
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $130.02
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
About this product
- DescriptionSam, the Library Mouse, and his friend Sarah's adventures continue. When they wake to find the library being packed up to prepare for a major revation, they realise they won't have a home during construction. So off they go in search for a place to live. Of course Sam kws research is key, so he finds them books about architectural styles so they can build temporary homes (from things found around the library). They build and live in a variety of houses: a castle, an igloo, a yurt, a Modern house, even a geodesic dome--but ne feel like home to Sam. Finally the revation of the library is complete and they can move back home. The book includes backmatter of photos of real house styles discussed in the book and a brief glossary of terms.
- Author BiographyDaniel Kirk has illustrated a number of popular and bestselling books for children, including Library Mouse, which Booklist praised in a starred review as a show-stopper. The Low Road and his Elf Realm trilogy received a starred review from Booklist. Visit his web site at www.danielkirk.com.
- Author(s)Daniel Kirk
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleLibrary Mouse
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintAbrams Books for Young Readers
- Content NoteFull-colour illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height267 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.