All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionIt's mystery that fun and exciting programs bring teens into the library. Theater programs provide a venue for teens to express themselves creatively, encourage their participation in library programming, and offer them the opportunity for lively interaction with peers and adults. In Library Programs for Teens: Mystery Theater, Karen Siwak provides readers with complete instructions for creating a successful mystery theater program. With this guide, Siwak solves the ever puzzling programming issues of timing, setting clues, props, costumes, decorations, and food. In addition to providing a basic formula for such programs, Siwak presents nine original teen-tested scripts-from the intriguing Medieval Murder to the hijinks of Case of the Looney Librarian -that will appeal to a wide variety of audiences. Reproducible graphics, flyers, bookmarks, invitations, nametags, book tie-ins, and player worksheets are included with each script. Programming is longer perplexing with this heavily-illustrated collection of original mystery theater scripts for teens. Public and school librarians will find this volume a valuable tool for educational and entertaining programming and also for simply planning a fun party.
- Author BiographyKaren J. Siwak is the Media Specialist at Christa McAuliffe Elementary School in Tinley Park, Illinois.
- Author(s)Karen J. Siwak
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication11/03/2010
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleVoya Guides
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight749 g
- Width217 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.