All listings for this product
About this product
- Description(Pia Solo Songbook). Like the Baroque and Classical periods before it, Romantic music existed within a broader artistic, intellectual and literary movement. Emerging in the early 19th century it reflected a time of preoccupation with things mystical, spiritual, legendary and supernatural. Nationalism also became fashionable and, for example, Polish-born Frederic Chopin produced many celebratory polonaises and mazurkas. Writing mainly for solo pia, Chopin latterly preferred the more intimate atmosphere of the salon to that of the concert hall. Meanwhile Puccini and Giuseppe both established Romantic Italian opera as a particularly vibrant strand of Romantic music.
- PublisherMusic Sales Ltd
- Date of Publication23/06/2015
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMusic Sales Ltd
- Weight1270 g
- Width246 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.98
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.