Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionEdoardo Sanguineti (1930 - 2010) was born in Gea where he was for many years Professor of Italian Literature. His many awards and distinctions include the prestigious Premio Campiello for lifetime achievement. The most important poet of the avant-garde Gruppo 63 movement (which included Umberto Eco and Giorgio Manganelli), Sanguneti was also the translator of poetry by Joyce, Shakespeare, Brecht and a number of Latin and Greek writers. In addition to poems he wrote two vels, Capriccio Italia / Italian Caprice (1963), and Il Giuoco dell'Oca / Snakes and Ladders (1967), as well as a number of plays; but it is as the author of playful, even exuberantly inventive poems that he is best kwn. Libretto was first published in 1998 and was his first book-length appearance in the English language.
- Author(s)Edoardo Sanguineti
- PublisherDedalus Press
- Date of Publication16/11/1998
- LanguageEnglish & Italian
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitlePoetry Europe S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 5
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintDedalus Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight74 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Translated byPadraig J. Daly
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.