All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionThese seven precedent-setting case studies taken from the files of the Nevada Gaming Control Board and Commission illustrate vital issues addressed in the first decade of Las Vegas' megaresorts.
- Author BiographyJeff Burbank is an award-winning journalist who has covered the casino industry in Las Vegas for national and local publications, radio, and TV. He is currently an instructor in the English Department at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
- PublisherUniversity of Nevada Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2005
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationReno
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nevada Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.