CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.30
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.06
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.57Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Jazz Malone investigates the disappearance of a well-kwn radio personality and a priceless Mayan dagger, he turns up a high-society smuggler operating a highly profitable network of drugs, money laundering and priceless artifacts. With two boyhood pals helping, Malone discovers misplaced and misdirected loyalties as he frees himself of deadly factors to solve the case.
- Author BiographyBorn in Muskegon, Michigan and raised in St. Petersburg, Florida, Frank Walters Clark served as a communications technician in the Navy during the Vietnam War. He attended St. Petersburg College in the '70's, and received his Associate Science degree in Electronics Engineering Technology. During the '80's and '90's, Mr. Clark studied English/Creative Writing at the University of South Florida in Tampa, before moving on to write dozens of short stories and poems, song lyrics, screenplays and a children's picture book that is under contract for publication. He currently lives in the mountains of North Carolina with his three cats, Boris, Little Bit and Banjo, and is working on a sequel Jazz Malone novel, titled, Lie Down with Cellos and Nightshade.
- Author(s)Frank Walters Clark
- Date of Publication19/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.