All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe theory of Lie groups is a very active part of mathematics and it is the twofold aim of these tes to provide a self-contained introduction to the subject and to make results about the structure of Lie groups and compact groups available to a wide audience. Particular emphasis is placed upon results and techniques which explicate the interplay between a Lie group and its Lie algebra, and, in keeping with current trends, a coordinate-free tation is used. Much of the general theory is illustrated by examples and exercises involving specific Lie groups.
- Author(s)John F. Price
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/06/1977
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLondon Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series
- Series Part/Volume Number25
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Notefigs.
- Weight280 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.