All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.71
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $130.02
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
About this product
- DescriptionGrace Fontaine has everything: beauty, money, confidence, and the perfect family. But it's all a lie. Grace has been adopted into a family of thieves who con affluent people out of money, jewelry, art, and anything else of value. Grace has never had any difficulty pulling off a job, but when things start to go wrong on the Fontaines' biggest heist yet, Grace finds herself breaking more and more of the rules designed to keep her from getting caught ...including the most important one of all: never fall for your mark. Perfect for fans of Ally Carter and Robin Benway, this thrilling, high-stakes vel deftly explores the roles of identity and loyalty while offering a window into the world of the rich and fabulous.
- Author BiographyMichelle Zink lives in New York with her four children. Her first novel, Prophecy of the Sisters, was chosen as one of ALA Booklist's Top Ten Novels for Youth of 2009 and as one of the Chicago Public Library's Best Books for Young Readers. It has also been listed on the New York Public Library's Stuff for the Teen Age and the Lone Star Reading List.
- Author(s)Michelle Zink
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleLies I Told
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight263 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.