All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a mograph on the work of the only Belgian painter whose work was displayed at the World Expo 2010 in Shanghai. Her specific, poetic, oeuvre builds a bridge between abstract art and realism and is characterised by her use of warm colours; she calls herself an 'unrealistic realistic painter'. This book, in which light and simplicity form the key elements, is a testament to the evolution of her work over the past ten years. With an essay by Frans Boenders, images by top photographer Luc Schrobiltgen and poems by Peter Holvoet-Hanssen and Jean-Claude Vandeplas.
- Author BiographyLieve Dejonghe (b.1961) has already held solo exhibitions in Belgium, The Netherlands, France and China. Her work is permanently exhibited in galleries and museums in Japan, China, South Korea and numerous European countries. She lived in Shenyang (China) for 2 years.
- Author(s)Frans Boenders
- PublisherEditions Lannoo sa
- Date of Publication31/01/2012
- LanguageEnglish, French, Dutch and Chinese
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationTielt
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintEditions Lannoo sa
- Content Note100 Colour
- Weight835 g
- Width222 mm
- Height294 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Illustrator(s)Luc Schrobiltgen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.