All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.12
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the best vels I've read this century. Kate Atkinson is a marvel. There aren't eugh breathless adjectives to describe LIFE AFTER LIFE: Dazzling, witty, moving, joyful, mournful, profound. --Gillian Flynn, author of Gone GirlWhat if you could live again and again, until you got it right? On a cold and swy night in 1910, Ursula Todd is born, the third child of a wealthy English banker and his wife. Sadly, she dies before she can draw her first breath. On that same cold and swy night, Ursula Todd is born, lets out a lusty wail, and embarks upon a life that will be, to say the least, unusual. For as she grows, she also dies, repeatedly, in any number of ways. Ursula's world is in turmoil, facing the unspeakable evil of the two greatest wars in history. What power and force can one woman exert over the fate of civilization -- if only she has the chance? Wildly inventive, darkly comic, startlingly poignant -- this is Kate Atkinson at her absolute best.
- Author BiographyKate Atkinson's first novel, Behind the Scenes at the Museum, was named England's Whitbread Book of the Year in 1996. Since then, she has written seven more ground-breaking, bestselling books, most recently Started Early, Took My Dog. She lives in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Author(s)Kate Atkinson
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication07/01/2014
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight567 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.