All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionLIFE AFTER NEAR DEATH is the only book to explore the deeper meaning of the near-death experience (NDE) through the prism of its miraculous after effects. You don't need to be declared clinically dead to experience an NDE. Nor must you experience many of Raymond Moody's nine elements, including a life review, an out-of-body experience, encounters with deceased loved ones and a decision to return to one's body. The key is whether you return from the experience permanently transformed. LIFE AFTER NEAR DEATH profiles a dozen cases of specific cognitive and physiological near-death after effects, including newfound musical and artistic talents, mathematical gifts, enhanced hearing, elevated IQ, improved eyesight, spontaneous healing and electrical sensitivity. It explores new evidence to shed light on this phemen and reveals for the first time: * The link between predisposition and the NDE. * The role of manifestation and intent in the creation of the NDE. * The unmistakable connections among the energetic world, frequency and the NDE. * The circumstances and conditions that give rise to a NDE. LIFE AFTER NEAR DEATH offers a new, science-based paradigm to unravel the NDE and our assumptions regarding the afterlife. Although you can return from an NDE, you will never return to your former life.
- Author BiographyDebra Diamond is a former Wall Street money manager and artist who left a high-profile life to pursue one of purpose and spirituality. In 2007, she had a transformational experience that left her with unconventional powers as a clairvoyant and medium.
- Author(s)Debra Diamond
- PublisherCareer Press
- Date of Publication25/01/2016
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintNew Page Books,US
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.