Life Beyond 100: Secrets of the Fountain of Youth by Dr C Norman Shealy (Paperback / softback)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.13+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionUsing today's most leading-edge therapies and breakthroughs in the science of longevity, C. Norman Shealy, one of the pioneering holistic physicians of our time, shows how we can healthfully age to one hundred, and beyond. The idea of living well beyond one hundred years-and enjoying those years in good health-used to be the stuff of science fiction. No longer. C. Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D., whom Caroline Myss calls a wizard-genius-scientist-mystic-physician, offers <i>Life Beyond 100: Secrets of the Fountain of Youth</i>. In this deeply learned and revolutionary book, Dr. Shealy provides a new concept of longevity, one that reveals that we can live far longer than current science suggests. Basic healthy living and the use of alternative therapies have long been touted as the way to well-being, but Dr. Shealy takes these tenets a step further. From the physiology of stress and its effect on the human mind and body to the importance of DHEA; from the proven techniques of photostimulation and biofeedback training to groundbreaking suggestions for alleviating depression; from Shealy's electromagnetic framework of life to his recommendations for optimal health, <i>Life Beyond 100</i> presents a detailed roadmap to achieve healthy aging-or youthing. The result of years of clinical practice and cutting-edge research, <i>Life Beyond 100</i> also exposes the fallacies behind many of the claims made by the medical establishment and the pharmaceutical industry. Shealy argues that rather than increasing people's life expectancy, these two groups create the opposite effect, consigning hundreds of thousands of people to an often miserable and premature old age by treating symptoms with an antidote-prescription medicine-that is often worse than the ailment itself. As a counterpoint, <i>Life Beyond 100</i> provides the most ambitious- yet medically grounded and commonsensical-longevity program available. Easy to follow and supported by advanced research, Dr. Shealy's guide to uncovering the secrets of youthful aging redefines the concept of human longevity and offers a new vision of healthy living to one hundred and beyond.
- Author(s)Dr C Norman Shealy
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJeremy P Tarcher
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.