All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.18Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionAre you really doing with your life what you'd like to be doing? Ever wonder what your life is about, or if what you experience in your everyday life makes sense? Have you ever felt that if you could uncover the answers to these questions, you might never again feel that something is missing or that your life doesn't have meaning? Life Can Be Different: CONCEPTION can help, by guiding you to understand why you might t be living your optimal life. CONCEPTION is t a quick fix, but an in-depth exploration into your soul to uncover the direction you'd like to take with your life. The book also reveals why the current state of affairs in the world exists, where self-destruction virtually rules, and why the conscious exposure provided by this book is required to jolt humankind into stopping and really looking at what we're creating, collectively and daily. Life Can Be Different: CONCEPTION is intended as a platform where souls on the Earth plane and the spirit world work together, raising the consciousness and maturity of the human spirit through each individual. The result: a universal culture with the express purpose of creating a safe place for every soul to live their natural lives. Life Can Be Different: CONCEPTION promotes the vital concept that when we're all living a life of doing what we like doing, a togetherness will exist among independent individual souls: a togetherness where we can live in inner peace and harmony with ourselves, others and anything on this and any other planet. In these pages, you'll find guidance for uncovering where and why you might have taken an unwanted turff in your life's path. Life Can Be Different: CONCEPTION also exposes pitfalls that might be encountered along the way and why they occur, and provides guidance for avoiding these pitfalls. The book's accompanying website, www.lifecanbedifferent.com, provides support to anyone wanting to uncover themselves but who encounters hurdles.
- Author(s)Emmanuel Van Der Meulen
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight376 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.