All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work is for psychotherapy section, and for healthcare professionals. This manual is specifically designed for therapists, counsellors and other helping professionals who are looking to add life coaching techniques to their portfolio of skills. Dave Ellis, author of Falling Awake , has produced a step-by-step practical guide to turning your natural people helping skills into a profitable life coaching business. Life coaching is t therapy, but many of the qualities that therapists possess, and the techniques they use, naturally lend themselves to a life coaching approach. Because Ellis advocates a more directive approach than most authors of life coaching books, this book will naturally appeal to therapists and counsellors used to conducting therapeutic interventions. Life coaching is a fast growing profession and many think it will replace therapy as the primary intervention to get people to live more positive, happy and goal-oriented lives.
- Author(s)Dave Ellis
- PublisherCrown House Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCarmarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrown House Publishing
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.