All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEileen Mulligan is a successful and sought-after personal coach. In LIFE COACHING, her powerful coaching techniques will help you reassess your life, redefine success and set new goals. Using questionnaires, checklists and action plans, LIFE COACHING shows you how to devise your own personal life programme and fulfil your every ambition. Discover how to: * Idenitify and achieve your goals * Overcome the blocks and problems that have held you bac * Improve your relationships * do the work you want to do * Build your confidence and self esteem * Enjoy well being and contentment in all aspects of your life.
- Author BiographyAfter building up a million-pound company within the beauty industry and winning the Cosmopolitan Entrepreneur of the Year and Gucci/Business Age awards, Eileen Mulligan became a business consultant, trouble shooter and coach.
- Author(s)Eileen Mulligan
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication05/08/2010
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight178 g
- Width127 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.