All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake a look at how species are created or born, grow to adulthood, reproduce and eventually die. This book explores the variations in plant life cycles, including sexual and asexual reproduction. It also examines how life cycle patterns differ between and within animal groups, from mammals o amphibians and reptiles. Includes fieldwork investigations that show how to identify the stages of a life cycle and fascinating fact boxes that offer in-depth information on topics such as mating rituals. An activity project shows students at Key Stage 3 how to create and study the life cycle of a sunflower. The six books in the Living Processes series look at the processes all living organisms must carry out in order to stay alive. From feeding and drinking through to breathing and reproducing, it explores the differing ways in which organisms carry them out.
- Author BiographyRichard Spilsbury has worked in educational publishing for more than 20 years and has written on a variety of subjects, from climate change and food and farming to art history and design.
- Author(s)Richard Spilsbury
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication12/11/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleLiving Processes
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight178 g
- Width190 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeFrom 12
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $65.52
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.07
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.57
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.59
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.