All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $27.33
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.70
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.48
- AU $23.07Trending at AU $30.41
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $10.86Trending at AU $13.78
- AU $30.01Trending at AU $38.12
About this product
- DescriptionNEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER Set between the events of Return of the Jedi and The Force Awakens, the never-before-told story that began with Star Wars: Aftermath continues in this thrilling vel, the second book of Chuck Wendig s bestselling trilogy. It is a dark time for the Empire. . . . The Emperor is dead, and the remnants of his former Empire are in retreat. As the New Republic fights to restore a lasting peace to the galaxy, some dare to imagine new beginnings and new destinies. For Han Solo, that means settling his last outstanding debt, by helping Chewbacca liberate the Wookiee s homeworld of Kashyyyk. Meanwhile, Norra Wexley and her band of Imperial hunters pursue Grand Admiral Rae Sloane and the Empire s remaining leadership across the galaxy. Even as more and more officers are brought to justice, Sloane continues to elude the New Republic, and Norra fears Sloane may be searching for a means to save the crumbling Empire from oblivion. But the hunt for Sloane is cut short when Norra receives an urgent request from Princess Leia Organa. The attempt to liberate Kashyyyk has carried Han Solo, Chewbacca, and a band of smugglers into an ambush resulting in Chewie s capture and Han s disappearance. Breaking away from their official mission and racing toward the Millennium Falcon s last kwn location, Norra and her crew prepare for any challenge that stands between them and their missing comrades. But they can t anticipate the true depth of the danger that awaits them or the ruthlessness of the enemy drawing them into his crosshairs. Praise for Aftermath: Life Debt Star Wars: Aftermath: Life Debt has found its place at the top of all the new can works. Simply, outstandingly great Star Wars. Star Wars Post [Chuck] Wendig once again strikes gold, offering a sweeping narrative with plenty of insight into both the state of the galaxy at large and beloved characters both new and old. Alternative Nation With an intense plot, political intrigue and great characterization, Wendig s Aftermath: Life Debt is an excellent read. Flickering Myth Praise for Chuck Wendig s Aftermath Star Wars: Aftermath [reveals] what happened after the events of 1983 s Return of the Jedi. It turns out, there s more than just the Empire for the good guys to worry about. The Hollywood Reporter The Force is strong with Star Wars: Aftermath. Alternative Nation The Star Wars universe is fresh and new again, and just as rich and mysterious as it always was. Den of Geek From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyChuck Wendig is a novelist, screenwriter, and game designer. He s the author of many novels, including Blackbirds, Atlanta Burns, Zer0es, and the YA Heartland series. He is co-writer of the short film Pandemic and the Emmy-nominated digital narrative Collapsus. He currently lives in the forests of Pennsyltucky with wife, son, and red dog.
- Author(s)Chuck Wendig
- PublisherRandom House Audio Publishing Group
- Date of Publication12/07/2016
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleStar Wars
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Audio Publishing Group
- Weight363 g
- Width135 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Read byMarc Thompson
- Contained items statement13 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time930
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.