All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFierce, honest, and astonishingly gripping, Life Drawing is a vel as beautiful and unsparing as the human heart. Augusta and Owen have taken the leap. Leaving the city and its troubling memories behind, they have moved to the country for a solitary life where they can devote their days to each other and their art - Gus is a painter; Owen, a writer. But the facts of a past betrayal prove harder to escape than urban life. Ancient jealousies and resentments haunt their marriage and their rural paradise. When Alison Hemmings moves into the empty house next door, Gus is drawn out of isolation, despite her own qualms and Owen's suspicions. As their friendship deepens, the lives of the two households grow more and more tightly intertwined. It will take only one new arrival to intensify emotions to breaking point.
- Author BiographyRobin Black is the author of the critically acclaimed short-story collection If I Loved You, I Would Tell You.
- Author(s)Robin Black
- PublisherScribe Publications
- Date of Publication23/04/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationCarlton North
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintScribe Publications
- Weight258 g
- Width136 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $36.92Trending at AU $43.73
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $23.94Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $11.58Trending at AU $14.75
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.