All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionWith her client's husband somewhere between this world and the next, attorney Alexia Lindale makes an everlasting choice. The youngest son of a family consumed by greed, Baxter Richardson lingers on this earth in a coma. His wife wants him dead to protect her secrets. His brother wants him dead to gain control of the family empire. And though Baxter's father fights to keep him alive, even he has ulterior motives. But Baster has a surprising ally. A classically trained painist, Ted Morgan believes music can be used as prayer. And Ted's divinely-inspired playing has been slowly pulling Baxter back from the brink of death. Attorney Alexia Lindale represents Baxter's wife, Rena, but has idea that she and her client are being played in a game that has higher stakes than a single legal case. As Baxter grows stronger, the more endangered he becomes. As Alexia navigates her responsibilities to her client, her relationship with the gifted musician, and her new relationship with God, she must discern the truth as it pertains to life, death, and life everlasting.
- Author BiographyRobert Whitlow is the bestselling author of legal novels set in the South and winner of the Christy Award for Contemporary Fiction. He received his J.D. with honors from the University of Georgia School of Law where he served on the staff of the Georgia Law Review. Website: robertwhitlow.com, Twitter: @whitlowwriter, Facebook: robertwhitlowbooks.
- Author(s)Robert Whitlow
- PublisherWestbow Press
- Date of Publication02/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleAlexia Lindale Novels
- Place of PublicationNashville, TN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestbow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width141 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.