All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionDavid G. James and David Nunnallee present the life histories of the virtually all of the 158 butterfly species occurring in southern British Columbia, Washington, rthern Idaho, and rthern Oregon in exceptional and riveting detail for the first time in Life Histories of Cascadia Butterflies. Color photographs of each stage of life egg, every larval instar, pupa, adult accompany information on the biology, ecology, and rearing of each species.
- Author BiographyDavid G. James is associate professor of entomology at Washington State University. David Nunnallee is cofounder of the Washington Butterfly Association and coauthor of The Butterflies of Cascadia.
- Author(s)David G. James,David Nunnallee
- PublisherOregon State University
- Date of Publication15/01/2012
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationCorvallis, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOregon State University
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight456 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.