Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionIf your goal is to pass your insurance test the first time without the hassle of big thick study books, the Life Insurance, Iowa License Exam Manual is right for you. Every effort has been made to reduce the number of pages necessary to pass the test. The fresh format has smaller bites of information. Each exam topic is followed by multiple choice questions to reinforce your learning. Designed to stand alone or be used as a supplement, this easy to read manual is complete with a table of contents, insurance text, 250 multiple choice practice questions, study tips and test taking tips. You will learn the exam topics needed to successfully pass your insurance test: types of policies, policy riders, provisions, options, exclusions, completing the application, underwriting, delivering the policy, taxes, retirement, other insurance concepts, and Iowa rules and regulations.
- Author BiographyRandall M. Costello, CMA, CPA is President of the Iowa Insurance Seminar which provides training to the majority of insurance companies, agencies, credit unions, and banks in Iowa. In addition, he taught Insurance Company Operations as an adjunct professor in the Finance Department at the University of Northern Iowa for several years. Since 1986, he has written and taught insurance pre-license, continuing education, and securities courses. These include Life, Accident/Health, Personal Lines, Commercial Lines, Credit Life and Disability, Crop Hail, Series 6, Series 63 as well as various continuing education topics.
- Author(s)Randall M Costello Cmacpa
- Date of Publication12/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.