All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.13
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $73.39
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.09
About this product
- DescriptionA young girl growing up in a small country town in England becomes attracted to an older popular man, and before she realised it she was too involved to break free. When she finally sees it was t the relationship that was good for her, she can see way out without hurting the family she loved and marries the man. She left him after having two children, her life takes many twists and turns and she emigrates to Canada. She hopes that any young girl reading her story will realise that you have to be strong and t be afraid to tell someone when things are t right in a relationship. It took a long time, but the children came to Canada and re-united with their mother.
- Author(s)Joy Hamill
- Date of Publication03/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.