All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.99Trending at AU $22.08
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.75
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $16.12Trending at AU $22.10
About this product
- DescriptionLife Lessons for Young Adolescents provides 94 group activities that are interesting, enjoyable, and most important--relevant to students' social and personal development. These well-planned activities are short and simple, require minimal materials, and can be completed during homeroom or advisory periods. The book also provides helpful guidelines on group size, format and scheduling, group facilitation skills, handling common group problems, and more.
- Author BiographyFred Schrumpf is an independent trainer and consultant for the National Center for Conflict Resolution Education. He has practiced school social work for 20 years with children in prekindergarten through twelfth grades. He has also taught at the university level. Currently, he is student services coordinator for Spokane public schools, Spokane, Washington, USA.
- Author(s)David Skadden,Fred Schrumpf,Sharon Freiburg
- PublisherResearch Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/07/1993
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationIL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch Press Inc.,U.S.
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.