All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- Description<b>A -excuses, cut-to-the-chase program for defining, training for, and achieving your goals</b> As life gets busier and more complicated we crave something larger and more meaningful than just ticking ather item off our to-do list. In the past, we ve looked to religion or outside guidance for that sense of purpose, but today fewer people are fulfilled by traditional approaches to meaning. Bestselling author, psychotherapist, and creativity coach Eric Maisel offers an alternative: an eight-week intensive that breaks through barriers and offers insights for living each day with purpose. Once you understand how meaning operates, how meaning and life purpose are related, and what concrete steps you can take toward fulfilling your purpose, you will never run out of meaning again. This program will develop self-awareness and self-confidence and give you what you need to fully live the best possible life.
- Author Biography<b>Eric Maisel, PhD</b>, is the author of numerous books, including <i>Fearless Creating, The Van Gogh Blues, </i> and <i>Coaching the Artist Within</i>. A licensed psychotherapist, he reaches thousands through his <i>Psychology Today</i> and <i>Fine Art America</i> blogs, his print column in <i>Professional Artist</i> magazine, and workshops in the United States and abroad. He lives in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Author(s)Eric Maisel
- PublisherNew World Library
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNovato, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew World Library
- Weight195 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.