Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionLife Trails Finding God's Presence in Our World This unique collection of short devotionals is unlike any you've ever read. Lessons from nature, people, Bible characters and Jesus connect everyday life to the wonderment of God and the love He offers. In the Life Trails to Heaven chapter the author opens the door to his heart and let's you in, as an amazing faith story unfolds. Carolyn Kranz, his wife of 38 years, battled what she called the gift of breast cancer, never letting it beat her down. She is w with God in Heaven yet the legacy she left behind inspires to this day. Everyday occurrences turn into blessed assurances when you discover the presence of God. He is all around us begging to be felt. Treat yourself to the hope and joy He offers, by spending some devotional time with Him. His footprints can be found on every page of your life. Each person takes his or her own trail in life, but those who walk with Jesus are never alone. May these devotions lighten your steps and lift your heart as you ask Jesus to lead you through your life trails. What People are saying about Life Trails. Bob Swan - Friend to Africa and faithful servant of God. Dave Kranz looks at life through a different lens. His is a pilgrimage deep into nature, relationships, and faith. He lingers longer and loves deeply as he sees beauty where others might pass by. Life Trails is a treasured collection of devotions that savor the essence of God's gifts. Gifts Dave has opened to share with the weary traveller. Bill Bohline - Founding pastor of Hosanna! Church. Dave Kranz is my friend and he will be your friend, too, as soon as you start to read. He has a keen eye, a creative mind, a kwledge of science, and a love for the Lord. All these combine to give you insight and inspiration, page after page. Enjoy the journey - Dave has the ability to take you places even as you relax in a comfortable chair and receive each blessing. Pat Moe - Care ministries pastor of Hosanna! Church. I found Life Trails to be a God inspired gift and a refreshing break on our road of life. Through what may seem like daily routine, we come to see the mysterious yet miraculous hand of God. I found it encouraging and inspiring as Dave Kranz catches and shares glimpses of the incredible, among what could have been incidental. I have a new appreciation of the beauty of God's creation, life lessons gleaned from the past and a longing for all that lies ahead as together we navigate the journey to our heavenly home. Tim Murphy - President, Murphy Automotive Inc. Dave leans in on his Biology and Earth Science wisdom; mixes in his love of nature and then effectively combines them with Carolyn and his lifelong quest to grow in their relationship with Jesus. He has created page after page of simple life relevant experiences that inspire so vividly that I sensed I was right there with him! Four words stick with me, that are evident throughout the book: I will be Thankful, I will be Grateful, I will be Prayerful and I will be Humble Barb Knudsen - Executive director of teaching and learning for Lakeville Public Schools. Dave's collection of beautifully written devotions will cause you to reflect on your journey with Christ. By taking everyday events and people, he shows us how to forge our relationship with God. By sharing his time with Carolyn through cancer, he guides us through their faith-filled journey -- an inspiration and path for all who yearn to be closer to God. Tracey Weaver - Educator and Co-Director of Midwest Volleyball Instructors Camps and Clinic Dave Kranz possesses a unique ability to see God in all of creation and to hear His voice and feel His presence in times of need. His words inspire, bring comfort, encourage, and challenge us to seek God in all circumstances.
- Author BiographyDave Kranz lives in Lakeville Minnesota. His faith grew by getting involved at Hosanna! Lutheran Church. A father of 2 boys (Doug and Dan) he recently retired from teaching Biology and Earth Science at Eagan High School. He now spends much of his time in his basement wood shop creating Christian band saw art. This collection of devotionals represents 15 years of sporadic writing culminating in the peace filled journey of his wife Carolyn who passed away on August 27, 2011.
- Author(s)MR David W Kranz
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight271 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.