Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $97.89
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis book outlines general and spiritual reasoning and conclusion about experiences had by Hollis Dixon. From his childhood, the events around being diagsed with Paraid Schizophrenia, to situations during his recovery to date. The series of poems, written thoughts and philosophy written by him, has been a vent and given him strength of mind in the events of his life.
- Author(s)Hollis Dixon
- Date of Publication06/06/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationEssex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight97 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.